Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project 365, Day 15

I headed to JoAnn's with Caden today to try and find some fabric for a few shirts I got orders for.  They are Valentine's shirts and gonna be super cute!   I also still have to make a bag for a friend that she ordered so I had to get some interfacing for that.  Anyways, I made this super cute shirt! 

Brody had basketball so I ran him up there, started dinner, went back to grab him and we finished dinner.  I made super yummy dessert too! 
I saw this idea on Pinterest.  I just took small taco sized flour tortila shells, apple pie filling, sugar and cinnamon.  I rolled the apple pie filling into the shells and fried them on each side in the pan.  Then when they were out I put them in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon and they were done!  SO YUMMY!  Definitely a good recipe from Pinterest!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment