Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome Everyone......

Alright, let's get this blog started. I have wanted to write a blog for awhile, but I didn't know what to call it, so here it is! I don't know how many will actually read me, but I just thought that since I like reading blogs on saving money, where to get good deals, where kids eat free certain nights, and random crafty ideas, I thought I'd share it with all of you! We recently moved to Southern Arizona but will always have our hearts and families in Michigan. We are avid Detroit Sport Fans and I proudly wear the big Detroit "D" sticker on the back of my car! Since I'm now a stay at home mom for the first time in a long time, I've realized that I'm not one to just sit around and do nothing. I'm so used to working that I needed something else to do!! So here it is!! Most of you know, I have an Etsy site that I make things on. The site is called Brodacious Bags and you'll realize after looking at it that it's not just bags or totes. I recently purchased an embroidery machine and I'm in love! I love making cute things for kids and since I have 2 boys, most of the stuff is girlish, so I have to get my outlet somewhere!! Thankfully I have cute girl cousins and nieces that I get to make great things for too! Well that's my little introduction, please spread the word about my blog to your friends. I'll probably do some reviews on places we visit while living in Arizona now!

No comments:

Post a Comment