Monday, February 4, 2013

Off the bandwagon!

Got a little behind on my blogging but it's only because I've been busy switching everything over to my new branding!!  I am officially Sew Wonderfully Jamie on Facebook and Etsy!  Plus along with the name of my blog too of course! ;-)



My friend made me a new banner for Facebook too! Love it! Thanks Lori!

Don't forget the new name, when you search for things for awhile, Brodacious Bags will still come up on your stuff since it's still out in googleland, but start searching for the new name also!

I have quite a few orders to work on in the next week, and hoping to get more coming in!! I ordered acrylic keychain blanks, so those will be featured soon on my blog also!

I'm having a contest on my Facebook page too, have your friend's like my new page and tell them to say you sent them and win a free personalized keychain!

No comments:

Post a Comment