Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Monogram Last Name Frame

Hello everyone!! Hope you had a great weekend! I spent the weekend at Crop for a Cause, trying to raise money for hearing loss.  My cousin's daughter was born with mild hearing loss and they are having a walk to raise money for the the foundation so I took part in it! We had fun crafting, some sewing, some scrapbooking and even some crocheting!!

She also did a raffle and I won an Origami Owl necklace! I'm so excited to get it! :)

I made this new style frame for a gift last week. 
I think it turned out so cute!! If your interested, click on the picture and you can contact me via my Facebook page!!

Catching up on orders this week, had a lot for these frames, it's wedding season you know!

Spring is almost here in Michigan, I can feel the warmth coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment